Saturday, October 5, 2013

"On Vermont Time ..." the Book - News and Updates for October, 2013

Wow this past week has been fantastic.  I have posted the release of the new book on Front Porch Forum and just today had the chance to send media releases to many of the newspapers, television stations and radio stations around the area.  I am now working on a release to book stores, gift shops, libraries and others to see if I can generate some interest there as well.  Please tell all your friends about the book.  It is a great gift for the upcoming holidays.  They can check it out at http://www.timkath.com/onvermonttime.html.

Some people have asked if I am still writing "On Vermont Time..." essays and I want to assure everyone that I definitely am.  The state of Vermont and all of New England give my a ton of things to write about on an on-going basis.  In fact, I will posting a new one today at:  www.timkath.com/blog.  Be sure to check it out.

Right now I am working on the Kindle version of the book and the graphics for the re-release of my gospel CD and am hopeful that I will have it finished so I have some for a concert that Kathy and I are doing on November 2nd in Huntington Center, VT.  I will keep you posted on the progress of both in future posts.  Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment