Monday, December 14, 2009

Looking for a Poet

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. One of the ideas that I am planning to use in the book is to separate the writings with photos, poetry and a little history. I am really thinking that I would like to include some older historic photos of Vermont mixed with present-day photos of the Green Mountains. And I want to highlight the works of a poet who lives in Vermont and writes poetry about life in Vermont which will quite nicely integrate with the other writings in the book. I am looking for someone who is willing to be involved for the love of writing and for the love of the state as that is an underlying theme of the book project. If this poet is you or is someone you know please let me know. If you have a photo that you think the book should not be without I look forward to your message as well. More over the next few days … Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment