Saturday, December 5, 2009

Welcome to My "On Vermont Time..." the Book Blog

Good afternoon everyone:

I want welcome you all to my "On Vermont Time..." the Book blog. I have been writing "On Vermont Time..." over the last few years about the little community I live in - Enosburg Falls, VT. In fact, this is the description that I wrote on the first ever article I put on my website - This is the first in a series of stories about the little Green Mountain Village of Enosburg Falls, Vermont tucked in the northern portion of the state, just 7 miles from the Canadian Border. I hope you find the time to come and visit our little village and spend a little while "On Vermont Time." If you can't come to us...I hope these stories bring us a little closer to you and provide you with some relaxing enjoyment.

Now what I have decided to do is to take the articles I've written and put them into book form so they are all together and then wanting to include some other stories from around our little part of Vermont, I decided to ask the family of my good friend Lou Hill if I could include some of his writings in the book as well. You see Lou died a few years ago but I really want the stories that he told over the years to live on. His wife Gwen and his daughter Lesli have graciously allowed me to include his stories as well.


My plan is to also include some photos from Vermont, some poetry and who knows what else. I will use the blog to keep you posted as to what's being included next. So far I have described the book as a collection of: Musings, Essays, Short Stories, Poems and Photos ... All depicting a little bit about life in the Green Mountains of Vermont.

No comments:

Post a Comment